Skip to content

Greg Ringele – Tonkawa & Rangers Camper – 1981 – 1983

Home Forums Revised Post From The Past That Were Previously Lost Greg Ringele – Tonkawa & Rangers Camper – 1981 – 1983

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Name: Greg Ringele
      Wow, I’ve been trying to find out what happened to the camp, cool site. I was a camper actually in 2 groups while I did my tour I started as a Tonkawa and finished as a Ranger, I spent 2 years as camper, I think I was around in 81′ thru 83′

I left just before Greg was taking the rangers on a 8 week Rio Grande trip I would very much want to here from Greg Joyce and Lindon Langford. and my teacher from the Tonk’s and the teacher who had the 69′ red suburban and the trike, I’m sorry I cant remember your names.

As far as campers go I was in camp with Terrence, Jerry Bucklighter, Wesley Deal, Chuck, Marino{ last name from Houston} and Shannon Williamson, Sebastian, Nick Trotter, Romey, Sammy “icecream” Martinez, counselor Bobby {female}, that’s all I can think of from memory, we had a lot of good times at camp and bad, I don’t know if any of you remember the “UB River” or Greg telling us to “HOYA”!!, I’m so glad this web site is here, Greg if you read this I just want you to know I turned out alright, and I have a great life, and you made the biggest change in me while I was there…. thank you, Greg

Added: October 5, 2008

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Revised Post From The Past That Were Previously Lost’ is closed to new topics and replies.