Skip to content

Kiowa 95-97

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      JoshHarrington
      Participant

My Name is Joshua. I think it was Terry’s wife that called me josharoo. Idk this is a hard part of my life to think about because I didn’t know why I was left to live in the woods for years only to be emancipated when I turned 16 cus there was no one that really wanted me. I do have a few good memories of this place. I remember a few of the councilors and my arch enemy lol. I did learn wilderness survival which in my years of homelessness helped me a bit. Unfortunately after I was unceremoniously kicked out at 16 I felt betrayed because the only family I had, the only help I had, and the only home I knew were behind me to never be seen again. I doubt this will amount to much of anything but at 40 I still think about Hope camp for Boys. Not sure if it helped me or hurt me. But forever Jason, Jason Wycoff, Terry, and a few others that I remember faces but not names still cross my mind. And if Skyler is out there somewhere, sorry I was a dick and chose you as the one to vent my anger at the most. Many late night circle ups were caused by me lol.
      These days my home is in Minnesota as a tattoo artist.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.