Skip to content

Viviana – 1990 to 1991 at the GWC and Houston School

Home Forums Revised Post From The Past That Were Previously Lost Viviana – 1990 to 1991 at the GWC and Houston School

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Name: Viviana
      Hello everyone! WOW I never imagined that they would have a website for this Hope Center thing. I attended back on 90 to 91 at the girls center. I also attended the Houston school. Back in camp-all I could really remember is some of the girls that attended that I was really close to and the counselors in my group. I cant even remember the name of the group.

hummm I remember Jaime, Bonita and the counselors in my time were Lisa, Karen some woman from the Philippines and Kathy (she was really cool). I remember the lady that always brought her dog along to work. I remember the manager as well, I think her name was Patrice or Patricia.

After I got out- It did do me some good. My parent’s placed me in their for personal issues. It changed my life around. No, I did not like the setting but at the same time I do understand why they arranged the setting that it was. I hated living in the woods.

Anyways, I rarely remember a lot of peoples names but I hope someone in my time would reply back!

Added: September 1, 2008

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Revised Post From The Past That Were Previously Lost’ is closed to new topics and replies.